New iPad gets obliterated again, this time by lasers
1. xmusicianguy (Posts: 96; Member since: 13 Jul 2011)
I've got a Arctic Spyder III laser. Won in a KipKay YouTube contest a few years ago. Never used it but once. Sat (still sitting) in a room collecting dust. Cool to see though. Thats those new Li-Po batteries for ya!
2. danieru.05 (Posts: 7; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
..NOOOOO!!!!..dont waste such expensive device...just give it to those who will exert effort to protect it...Not all people can afford having new ipad 3.
3. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
if you can't afford something like that, then stop trying.. lol
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Yes, smash it; torch it; throw it; pee on it; smear it with feces; stick it in the oven at 500° F; then, stomp on it!!
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
OMfG, that was the coolest video ever, thanks PA. And, iSwear iDidNot sanction that video.
I will, however, sanction the next great New iPad video: "New iPad gets used as a stove-top grill to fry eggs sunny-side up."
5. NexusKoolaid (Posts: 376; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Meh. This whole iPad gets destroyed by [fill in the blank] thing is getting a bit old, IMO.
Cool video though.
7. andro. (Posts: 1990; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Cool video! These guys have too much time on their hands but great to watch!
New Ipads setting on fire......time will tell if lasers will be needed at all if current troubles prevail!
10. theoak (Posts: 324; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
An Android tablet would have survived all of this ;)
(Some people just have too much money - I'm jealous!)
11. Johnny_Mnemonic (Posts: 240; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
The only thing ipad is good for is target practice jaja
14. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
ipad melts and burns from..... being used!
17. Laserz (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Mar 2012)
For 5% off all items at Wicked Lasers, use this link:http://zfer.us/NzgdD