More Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Note Edge images leak out
1. AnTuTu (Posts: 1578; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
Holly Mollyyy...is it for real???? Just can't wait anymore :) :)
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4813; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I think it looks sexy. I can't wait to see this in the flesh!
23. Jommick (Posts: 221; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
This actually makes this a tough decision to make on which phone I buy this fall. :l
8. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Don't like the curve design.
Prefer the Sony Z style sharp angle, which PhoneArena showed us a leaks and rumours.
25. Evil_Shadow (Posts: 10; Member since: 03 Sep 2014)
Me too, Keeeeennnnlyy waiting for the BEEAASTT ! :)
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It's real then? Okay whatever, bring it on! No band-aid plastic please!
9. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Very well said.
Hopefully it will be in metal or aluminium.
Please no cheap junk bendable dustbin plastic.
3. Derekjeter (Posts: 814; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
What's the point of the galaxy edge? The note 4 looks slim and metal like. Doin good so far.
15. deepblack (Posts: 50; Member since: 09 Oct 2013)
few years ago Samsung showed the exact same concept of flexible display smartphone. the edge display showed notification when the cover closed
29. buccob (Posts: 2522; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
But thats what covers with windows are for. Specially with an OLED display... so the curve edge seems pointless to me.
If anything it might make it awkward to hold
6. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2004; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
note 4 looks like note 3 edge is something new, what can it do? and how can we hold it?
7. Tizen007 (Posts: 575; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
YEAAAHSSS!!!! FINALLY!!! GOOD JOB SAMSUNG!! GOOD BOY/GIRL!!!
10. Python212 (Posts: 363; Member since: 13 Aug 2014)
OMG, I'm soooooo throwing out my M8 for this beauty!!
11. Pattyface (Posts: 1527; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
Love the way the edge looks. The note 4 doesn't look much different than the 3.
27. pyradark (Posts: 829; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
What happened to the gorgeous leak!! Always failed sammy eiw eiw
13. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2259; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Goodbye Windows phone, hello galaxy edge™ !! :-)
17. pwnarena (Posts: 1129; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
i'm just not sure how they'd protect that from drops. that side of the display dropping on concrete will most likely break.
they might offer a special case for it.
19. Ghost04 (Posts: 333; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Regular Note 4 looks better then the edge .
Edge looks particularly cartoonish .
21. D.Lamore (Posts: 198; Member since: 15 Aug 2014)
I thought its gonna be one beast, but its two at a time. Let's see
28. jmonteiro829 (Posts: 181; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Looks good... think Samsung would smash one out of the park if they made a smaller version of this but with the same exact internals.