Monsters from Asia: Sharp mini SHL24, an ultra-compact, 4.5-inch powerhouse from Japan
23 February Monsters from Asia: The $149 BLU Studio Energy with its insane, 5,000 mAh battery
10 February Monsters from Asia: The aged, $180 Gionee Elife E7 flagship with its SD801, 3GB RAM, and 16MP camera
23 January Monsters from Asia: the $130 Leagoo Lead 7, with its 4,500 mAh battery, is one of the most inexpensive, spec'd out smartphones there is
8 January Monsters from Asia: the slender Huawei Honor 6 Plus and its Duo camera
23 December Monsters from Asia: the incomprehensibly cheap Meizu Blue Charm Note (M1 Note)
1. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2015; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Wow, that is compact!! I'm liking the blue one
19. GamePlayer (Posts: 49; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
Yeah... if only that bottom bezel was gone... it would have been the king of compact phones.
2. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
My OCD is going to screw me if I buy this phone. But anyway looks like compact really means compact and not downgrade.
3. Lt.Green (Posts: 397; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Wonder why they didn't make the bottom bezels as thin as the top, would've been perfect.
4. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
I'm guessing their front facing camera and various sensors are at the bottom. Since it seems like there isn't any much space at the top.
13. Chinda3 (Posts: 19; Member since: 14 Mar 2014)
Agreed, top bezel is perfect but bottom bezel ruins it.
5. andhraking17 (Posts: 38; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
there is no front camera to it, which is a big drawback.
8. mr2009 (Posts: 34; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
i think there is front camera on the bottom right..
10. Finest (Posts: 85; Member since: 16 Aug 2013)
There is a front facing camera at the bottom right part of the phone. Sharp always puts it there im using a 104sh.
6. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3453; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
Sharp is awesome! Their displays in every department are absolutely stunning!
7. pwnarena (Posts: 1007; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
it actually has a 5.2" brother with a similar design and is water-resistant and dust-proof - the sharp aquos 320sh
9. SonyPS4 (Posts: 273; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Sharp should sell their smartphone worldwide.
12. royalsovereign (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Mar 2014)
I agree,they make excellent phones,much better than LG.
11. vuyonc (Posts: 546; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
The Z1 Compact finally gets some proper competition. Interesting :)
14. faizan-sharif (Posts: 84; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
why do nt they sell worldwide, they do have their network, their LED's are available in most parts of the world then y not mobiles?
16. Taters (Posts: 3690; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
If the top and bottom bezels were symmetrical and it was thinner, I would probably import it.
17. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
If this phone is a monster - then, the CoolPad 9976A must be a GODZILLA...
18. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Sorry, 4.5 inch screens are too small - they should had made it a 5.5 inch screen...would had been awesome, I bet...
20. clarkjeferson (Posts: 58; Member since: 22 Dec 2013)
The only way to order this is from Kyoex.
21. najib1312 (Posts: 102; Member since: 08 May 2013)
Wow, they actually put the volume keys below the display! Logically thinking, thats actually quite handy.