LG reports record sales of 12.1 million smartphones in Q2
LG is expected to be extremely competitive in upcoming quarters thanks to the LG Optimus G Pro and the LG G2. With the latter model expected to be introduced on August 7th, LG will have plenty of strength in the high-end of the Android market. Other models like the LG L-Series II and the LG F-Series keep LG's sales growth humming in the low to mid-range niche of the market.
source: LG via Engadget
1. UrbanPhantom (Posts: 949; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
Good ol' LG, always in the shadow of evil Sammy :o/
11. ryq24 (Posts: 557; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
If LG is number 1 they will be the evil one. But since they are not, it's apple and Samsung who are evil! How many would like to be called evil! :-)
8. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
Um hell yes...I think your forgetting Lumias run WP...
10. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
And? Your sucking up to the green robot too much.android doesnt equal better for everyone fanboy so your comment is void
3. sri_tech (Posts: 188; Member since: 21 May 2013)
So they are making a whopping profit of $1.5 for each smartphone sold? Great.
5. livyatan (Posts: 774; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Interesting how HTC managed a profit with only about 7 million phones sold
6. pyradark (Posts: 788; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Sony got 2.4 Billion with only 8.1 Million sold unit.
LG needs to make a splash bcoz I dont feel their flagship around the globe
13. DONUT (Posts: 312; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
thats bcos their flagship phones takes ages to get released worldwide. they NEED to stop releasing phones region by region
15. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
Me too. But not the flagships, bought an LG L7 II dual but it got thieved 3 days after. But I am really impressed with it. I think its the most compact phone with 4.3" screen and its really fluid and has really big battery capacity. All I can rant about is that it should at least have 8gb storage. But definitely gonna buy it again.