Ice Cream Sandwich ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II leaks, TouchWiz included
1. nyamo (Posts: 274; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
when will they be leaking the kernel source? then i will be excited for the i-777
8. frydaexiii (Posts: 1262; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Oh god, where do you people get your info? Did you even watch the video? Have you even used a SGS2 before? I admit that the moment I got my SGS2 I immediately downloaded a custom launcher because I want my phone to have nothing to do wih iOS at all, but one thing's for sure Touchwiz is slightly sluggish, the way it's programmed to, but not laggy...
2. HTCOE (Posts: 600; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
who cares i hate touchwiz uii rather wait for the htc ics sense will be better on top but my galaxy nexus is cool but im still anxious for the galaxy nexus s this year
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3045; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
There will be touchwiz 5 on the sgs3 so this is nothing. I would rather just have stock ics.
5. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
Lol Touchwiz 4.0...I feel sorry for the S2 users :/
6. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
there are stock ICS launchers poping up left and right so thats an easy fix for those that want it.
just wanted to say.. HA.. beat ya to it.. ive been running 4.0.3 on my SGS1 for weeks now :)