Here are the official Galaxy Note 4 cases
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 cases and covers
Galaxy Note 4 cases from up close
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4079; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Nah man you go naked. C'Mon man you paid top dollar show it off.
10. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 3552; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Until that shiny new phone drops and goes into a million little pieces. Then what?
14. Ashoaib (Posts: 2111; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
yeah, thats what happen with my colleague's iphone 3 weeks ago
16. Diezparda (Posts: 209; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
true Samsung phone mostly build with plastic yet it's pretty tough, drop your iPhone 4/4s once the back cover may shattered.
6. Aploine (Posts: 155; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
8. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
Why not LifeProof? Didn't they release Note versions? Blows Otterbox into the water. Pun intended.
13. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 67; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
Never Spigen is the only choice now. Otterbox lost its quality.
4. dcgore (Posts: 206; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Is HTC going to be pissed about the LED cover?
11. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1202; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I think they're more pissed about the entire event.
12. amats69 (Posts: 1051; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
ive missed the announcement of this device..but base on articles here in PA i really like the looks of the note 4..at least now samsung get rid of that ugly cheap plastic rim..but i just want to ask if samsung makes any changes on touchwiz? anyone? coz if they made any changes then i will get this instead of the upcoming iphone 6..i dont like to root my device...if only this note 4 running HTC sense 6 that would be an awesome phone!
17. darkoman4 (Posts: 53; Member since: 30 May 2014)
Ha, ha. There was HTC trying to be innovative, came up with a new flip cover. Didn't want to copy Samsung like LG did, and what do you know, Samsung comes back and just copy poor HTC.
18. gigaraga (Posts: 1040; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Saw the S View cover, nice nice nice. Looks at the LED cover, DROOLS