HTC rumored to work on Android devices with Intel chips inside
1. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
Finally, no more laggy Snapdragon Chipsets on high end phones! The Sensation was nothing compared to the s2.
5. thisisinteresting (unregistered)
Youre obviously stupid, biased or ignorant. That or you haven't used an EVO 3D after the update to 2.3.4.
2. dacastrator (unregistered)
what will be the advantage of having intel chipsets to a smartphone? I'm thinking better graphics..
3. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
We'll see next year.
Maybe a Core i7 Quad Core in HTC Sensation 2.
4. dacastrator (unregistered)
I wonder if AMD will join the band pretty soon..
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5871; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
The more the merrier (for consumers, at least). Which is why AT&T-Mobile needs to not happen.