HTC Butterfly S updated with Android 4.3 and Sense 5.5
According to HTC ROM developer LlabTooFeR, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean is being pushed to the Butterfly S alongside the latest Sense 5.5 UI (which includes BlinkFeed improvements). The whole package weighs in at 746.25MB.
It appears that the
As our Butterfly S review is concluding, HTC made a pretty good job with this handset, despite the fact that it didn't use premium materials for its chassis. The 5-inch 1080p display of the Butterfly S provides more screen estate than the HTC One flagship, without being impossibly large (as the 5.9 inch display of the One Max may seem to some users).
It’s expected that the Butterfly S will also get Android 4.4 KitKat. However, there’s no official word on this yet, so we’ll get back to you when things get clearer.
sources: LlabTooFeR, AndroidOS.in
1. darkskoliro (Posts: 1065; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Hahahah damnit! User bias :p I read BUTTERFLY gets the 4.3 update xD
But I dont want 4.3, I want 4.4!! :D
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You want 4.4? You still not happy with 4.3? Do you know that we Xperia owners are still waiting for the 4.3 update? Be happy for what you get bro.
3. darkskoliro (Posts: 1065; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Life isnt about comparing yourself with others that are worse off, but rather becoming the best you can :) Same principal should apply to businesses.
4. KINGJUAN27 (Posts: 209; Member since: 02 Jul 2012)
Life and happiness are about being contented with what you have rather than whining everytime when there are others out there who are getting less or worse than you do.
6. darkskoliro (Posts: 1065; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I would agree with ya :) But being content should not be a reason for less accomplishment!
5. rizevnarastek (Posts: 338; Member since: 06 Sep 2012)
Butterfly S will get the 4.4.2 update in January
7. Zaramoth (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2013)
its great hTC Boost their update role... its cool but want to get 4.4.2 soon :D
8. FYLegend (Posts: 13; Member since: 05 Sep 2013)
Right now I think only international LTE version 901s has the update, my Taiwanese version 901e still says nothing :(
Usually Taiwanese version gets updated first... like the last minor OTA update, :S
9. darkskoliro (Posts: 1065; Member since: 07 May 2012)
Guys I got my 4.3 update on Butterfly.
10. Zaramoth (Posts: 3; Member since: 26 Nov 2013)
yup 901s has the update :D Hong Kong version