Google developer page confirms Android 4.3 just before I/O starts
2. aveaphane (unregistered)
What a bore was really hoping for android 5.0
8. Heatfan316 (Posts: 512; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Exactly if it's not key lime pie then I don't give a flying...
12. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 560; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
I give a flying. New improvements and features are still something to be excited about. The fact that we new anything should be enough. You should give a flying.....
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Just have too wait till later this fall for 5.0 still can't wait too see what they have.
6. soldiernation (Posts: 34; Member since: 09 Sep 2012)
Now I kind of wish I had bought a Nexus 4 instead of a Galaxy S3
14. evarod48 (Posts: 152; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
one person that owns a nexus likes this, while another who owns a S3 dislikes this
9. SuperNexus (Posts: 126; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Even though it is not Android 5.0 but still it is very exciting.
10. jonartpop (Posts: 168; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
My Galaxy S3 hasn't even got 4.2.2 update, please Samsung make it fast. I really hope they won't skip 4.2.2 for S3 and just go for 4.3. That would take FOREVER.
13. McLaren (unregistered)
Good for you!Poor me,I'm still stuck on GB 2.3.3 on my rooted unlocked Samsung Infuse 4G.
ROMS are buggy for the camera so thank God there is Next Launcher 3D which is amazing.Waiting for a phone of comparable size and better screen quality which costs about $350 and not more as I got my Infuse in perfect condition for peanuts!!!!!!
No I will never buy an unlocked new phone for more than $400.Miser Power!!!