Google Keyboard updated with personalized suggestions
7. trustory (Posts: 132; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
I wish it had emojis for non kitkat devices tho
18. Scott93274 (Posts: 3714; Member since: 06 Aug 2013)
That's actually one thing I'm not a fan of...
14. Augustine (Posts: 1043; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I'm not sure. I tried Swype before, and it was more accurate and less buggy than Google's.
15. Augustine (Posts: 1043; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
I think that Swype is the gold standard among such keyboards. Or rather, copper standard, since it too has room for improvements.
3. maulgandhi (unregistered)
Cough Cough Google keyboard is free and does same thing cough!!
4. maulgandhi (unregistered)
why pay $3.99 for swype, when Google Keyboard does it for free.
5. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
I personally like Go Keyboard, because it has really good swype capabilities, and you can download themes and/or set a background picture.
8. tywanjames (Posts: 25; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I pay for SwiftKey for the simple fact that it has arrows.
9. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
One of the best and often overlooked features.
10. PersianHobo (Posts: 60; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
stupid question but when do you guys find yourself using the arrows? I've never used them before.
13. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 884; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
When trying to get 30 lives in Contra.
11. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
I think this is kind of cool.
My phone is very personal and this brings it closer to being uniquely my own.
16. Stuntman (Posts: 835; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I would like to have the best features of different keyboards all combined into one super keyboard. Right now, I use Kii because it has the best landscape layout, my language of choice (Canadian English), the ease of adding or blacklisting words, and decent gesture typing. SwiftKey has the best test prediction/auto-correct, Swype has the best gesture typing and Google can analyse my typing from their services many of which I use.
17. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 474; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
If you got skin on your ui, it will be buggy