Google Glass aiming for a Google I/O 2014 release
2. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
Really? Cause i dont. By far, and neither does everyone else i talk to. I'm getting out asap.
5. sum182 (Posts: 229; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
i ment to say im getting one asap, not out lol
3. techguyone (Posts: 145; Member since: 18 May 2013)
I'm starting to get a troll vibe there...
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4179; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Really? Because a lot of people have actually used Glass and think it's amazing. I just hope it isn't too expensive or it'll be a flop.
11. Jonathan41 (Posts: 532; Member since: 22 Mar 2012)
The Nexus Q was a one of Google's "example" products. It was never meant to sale. Google seems to be meant for the market and $300 isn't much to pay for a smartphone you wear on your face.
4. jove39 (Posts: 1499; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
This may be next big hit after Nexus 7 for Google and at $300 win for customers.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7035; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Hope theres a release date and final price tag. 2014 going to be a comprising year.