Gold Samsung Galaxy S5 is an exclusive in the U.K. for Vodafone
With gold colored top-shelf models getting consumers to reach for their, ahem, gold cards, Vodafone U.K. has announced an exclusive for the Samsung Galaxy S5 dressed in the color of gold. This will be an exclusive for the carrier in the region right from the April 11th release date. So if you are in the U.K. and have your heart set on the gold colored Galaxy S5, you know which carrier you will need to be a customer of.
The mobile operator will be taking pre-orders for Sammy's next flagship handset starting March 28th. With the exclusive color, Vodafone U.K. customers will have a total of four color options including Copper Gold, Charcoal Black, Electric Blue and Shimmering White. Which color would you pick?
The gold colored Samsung Galaxy S5 will be a Vodafone exclusive in the U.K.
source: VodafoneU.K. via AndroidCentral
1. darkkjedii (Posts: 11825; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Bad move by Samsung to do an exclusivity deal on a certain color. The jedster says: Bad Sammy.
4. Aploine (Posts: 194; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
Looks bad even in official images. Have you seen that material, perforated feux leather-like upclose in live photos? Yuck, yaiks, yeww!
10. trickster_qc (Posts: 80; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Supposedly it looks better and feels better in real life.
I'm not convinced tho.
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1115; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
vodafone getting medical treatment huh>
3. chunky1x (Posts: 253; Member since: 28 Mar 2010)
How on earth does a gold band aid an exclusive thing?
5. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
they always copy what apple did bfore... gold colour, fingerprint,dual flash..
9. Carlitos (Posts: 332; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Stop with your uneducated comments. Samsung had gold phones before the first iphone came out.
12. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
so why didnt they produce gold highend phones untill iphone 5s ? and fingerprint sensor also available bfore ip 5s. y did they use fingerprint sensor after 5s ?
7. Leonis (Posts: 334; Member since: 08 Jan 2014)
Thats the most advanced band aid I have seen.
11. trickster_qc (Posts: 80; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
well Samsung did want the S5 to be a bit of and health device. They nailed it with the back cover, at least.