CyanogenMod 7.2 comes to 70 devices with over 20 new features
2. pathmarkpolice (Posts: 102; Member since: 05 Feb 2009)
I really don't get all of the hype and coverage of Cyanogen Mod roms. I have never, ever had any success with their roms. Sure, they flashed OK, but I've always had problems with them. Wi-fi turning on and off, random reboots, phone freezing when I try to wake it from sleep. I've tried installing multiple versions on three different android phones (Galaxy S, G2x, Triumph) and have had nothing but problems. I'm glad it works for other people, but, my favorite ROMs have come from Team Whiskey, Lotherius, and now, the Minimal Triumph ROM on the Triumph is really awesome.
3. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
I have been using MIUI since cm7 never got updated. time to go back :D
4. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1429; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
How does Cyanogen survive? I mean they are a team working making free custom rom. Do they have side job? Or Donation?
6. bigdawg23 (Posts: 268; Member since: 25 May 2011)
Donations and people that love to tinker with things.
5. sheepygalaxy (Posts: 68; Member since: 10 Mar 2012)
they probably have a rich mommy and daddy to help them out