Could this be a new Nokia Asha phone?
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Looks quite.......strange on the front. :/
8. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
I'd wager to say apple won't even bother to sue this one, apple is only suing its competitors that are making some tractions
9. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, I agree. Maybe now Apple is targeting Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4 etc. Will Apple sue Nokia for this Asha? I think not.
10. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
asha isn't worth apple's money, wasting my money apple said
just let it be and see what kind of traction it will make
11. NokiaFTW (Posts: 2071; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Are kidding me? The Asha range has more traction in developing markets than the iPhone.
13. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
i was just sayin that apple won't even bother to sue this one although it takes some design cues from iPhone like the home button and the rounded corners
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, the home button and the rounded corners are almost the same as the iPhone. But, I still think that Apple won't sue Nokia for this, Apple is going down and down, money should be wasted on it's competitors, not this.
28. feres13 (Posts: 306; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Well atleast the HTC One's bezels are here for a reasoon, to house front facing speakers, it's not a useless black bezel.
39. vincelongman (Posts: 4525; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
iPhones are the most popular phones, yet they also have huge bezels
21. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
I don't see how considering it doesn't appear to be an actual button, rather an on screen one. That plus its just a dot.
15. Sultan22 (banned) (Posts: 3; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
I hope it will be more apps and games for asha.
With lumia is lousy and very scant.
4. Arthurhkt (Posts: 490; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Probably just a concept design, but i do hope they will use the Symbian OS for their Asha series, atleast that the only way you can call these Asha a "real" smartphone not a smartphone "lite" :I
17. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
i also wanted them to use symbian instead of s40 for the lower segment, but they didn't. Symbian belle was better than the symbian s40 atleast..
40. Sangeet (Posts: 232; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
whatever, but all i know that it is way inferior than the s40
5. stchigozie (unregistered)
I'd appreciate it a lot if the screen size could be at most 3.5". I am a deep fan of Nokia right from the onset...
12. Bappy (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
3"-3.5" screen with nHD resolution! with 5mpx autofocus(+flash) camera! I'm eagerly waiting for that true Asha flagship!
6. nanbanda (Posts: 17; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
what happened to those tiles(windows).... a different version perhaps....
18. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
The Asha lineup is Symbian powered and isn't Symbian DEAD already?!?!?!
How can this be an Asha?
20. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Asha is powered by Series 40 (S 40), not Symbian, S 40 is not Symbian.
23. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Isn't it built on the Symbian platform?
36. PhoenixWright (Posts: 102; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
My knowledge of symbian was flawed?
goodness, lemme kill myself @_@
19. Kriksis (Posts: 93; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
I hope it is not extension of ASHA series...
I hope it is something completely new...