Beautiful Widgets 5 gets a complete redesign and full Jelly Bean compatibility
1. whythename (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
Works well. Forces reconfig of all app settings. Repeat user data is not saved when applying this update!
2. VZWuser76 (Posts: 723; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
It's so nice I had to switch to HD widgets until they get it fixed. It did wipe all my themes and setup, but now those themes aren't available anymore, the clock shortcut works once then takes you to the setup screen everytime after, and mostly just stops working or force closes. I'm wondering if they only tested the update on JB devices or others.
4. ogre150 (Posts: 21; Member since: 16 Apr 2010)
In the menu it has a toggle for Configuration. If you read that it says that tapping the minutes on the clock will launch the configuration. Turn that off and it works just fine.
3. whythename (Posts: 6; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
Give it time when initial set up is happening. Menu's are drastically changed.
-GNex JellyBelly 11.0
5. Mikes19 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Had a bluetooth toggle that went away with upgrade, now everytime I try to create one the app freezes. I'm not a high tech guy , but an improvement, not so much so far
6. DF334 (Posts: 36; Member since: 23 Feb 2009)
I love it! I have had it for years and I like the redesign of it! Kudos Level Up!
7. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yup, got the update last night. its a much nicer UI.
Pisses me off though that I have to find and redownload all my skins.. grr..