RIM BlackBerry 8830 Review
In the competitive business world, RIM has managed to keep up to with all the others in the class by building wonderful smartphones directed towards those that need to stay in contact no matter where they were, regardless of whether it was talking or email.
- BlackBerry 8830
- USB cable
- Travel Charger
- Charger adapters for world use
posted on Oct 20, 2010, 1:55 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):
- Display 320 x 240 pixels
- Storage 0.064 GB
- Battery 1400 mAh(3.66h talk time)