White Samsung Galaxy S II is bound for Vodafone UK
free on plans that start at £36 per month. However, if that’s not a route you’re willing to get your feet wet in, then you can always pick it up for £499.99 on a pay-as-you-go plan.
So far, we’ve seen other retailers expected to ship the handset out towards mid-August, but we’re hoping to see Vodafone UK over delivering on their promise in possibly seeing it on or around the same time.
source: SoMobile via Unwired View
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Dual, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1650 mAh(9.00h 3G talk time)
Posts: 87; Member since: Jun 16, 2011
posted on Aug 02, 2011, 3:13 PM 7
Posts: 14605; Member since: Dec 19, 2008
posted on Aug 02, 2011, 4:40 PM 1
posted on Aug 03, 2011, 3:05 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):