Tweet says BlackBerry Z10 will blanket the U.S. in a "few short weeks"
The U.S. launch of the BlackBerry Z10 had been expected sometime late next month, although T-Mobile has called the device more stable than expected, and hoped to lob two weeks off the late March release date. The QWERTY keyboard equipped BlackBerry Q10 is expected to be launched in the U.S. in May or June.
source: Twitter via Crackberry
- Display 4.2" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 1800 mAh(10h 3G talk time)
Posts: 50; Member since: Jan 17, 2012
posted on Feb 27, 2013, 3:20 PM 2
Posts: 1149; Member since: Feb 11, 2010
posted on Feb 27, 2013, 3:59 PM 2
posted on Feb 27, 2013, 5:12 PM 2
Posts: 4; Member since: Mar 03, 2013
posted on Mar 03, 2013, 8:03 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):