Turn your iPhone or Galaxy S III into a full-fledged point & shoot camera with the SnappGrip
Coming to market this sometime after February, with pre-orders for the gadget available now, this simple attachment allows the iPhone 4/4S/5 and the Samsung Galaxy S III to be armed with all the comforts of a camera. From its grippable body that mimics the feel of a standard camera, it further shows off its versatility with its mode dial, physical shutter key, and zoom control. Essentially, you slide in your device into the SnappGrip, and from there, it’s ready for all your shooting needs!
As for some of the additional items that the SnappGrip features, they include the following:
- Wireless control over your smartphone via Bluetooth and an Android app or an iOS app
- An iPhone 4, iPhone 5 or Samsung Galaxy S3-specific case to which the Snappgrip controller is easily attached or removed
- A tripod mounting point at the base of the controller
- A power switch and a micro USB connector for easy recharging with any standard USB/micro-USB cable
- An internal lithium ion battery that will last up to 60 hours on standby
If you place a pre-order right now, you can reserve yourself a unit for a mere $79 – if not, it’ll retail for $99 when it’s released.
source: snappgrip via Kickstarter
- Display 4.0" 640 x 1136 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.2 MP front
- Processor Apple A6, Dual-core, 1300 MHz
- Storage 64GB
- Battery 1440 mAh(8h 3G talk time)
- Display 4.8" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Quad, Quad-core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2100 mAh(11.60h 3G talk time)
posted on Jan 18, 2013, 9:53 AM 4
Posts: 18; Member since: May 20, 2012
posted on Jan 18, 2013, 10:03 AM 7
Posts: 66; Member since: Jun 17, 2011
posted on Jan 18, 2013, 10:09 AM 4
Posts: 26; Member since: Oct 23, 2011
posted on Jan 18, 2013, 1:24 PM 2
Posts: 200; Member since: Dec 25, 2011
posted on Jan 19, 2013, 1:59 AM 1
Posts: 13; Member since: Jan 16, 2013
posted on Jan 19, 2013, 11:00 AM 0
Posts: 162; Member since: Jan 09, 2012
posted on Jan 19, 2013, 7:01 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):