The LG G5 finally gets the built-in app drawer that users have been waiting for
Although those who couldn't be separated from the app drawer have been able to download an LG Home app from LG's SmartWorld app store, the downside to this solution was that the Smart Home app drawer is actually designed using the G4's UX 4.0 design language, and not the modern UX 5.0 design featured by the LG G5. Through this new update for the LG G5, the company is finally bringing a UX 5.0 app drawer to its flagship smartphone.
As you can note by glancing at the screenshot below, there's nothing actually interesting to report. This is the same app drawer that Android users came to know and love.
What do you guys think? Now that the LG G5 comes with a built-in app drawer, are you likely to activate it on your unit?
- Display 5.3" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(25h talk time)
Posts: 1079; Member since: Mar 16, 2015
posted on Apr 27, 2016, 4:28 PM 16
Posts: 638; Member since: Aug 19, 2013
posted on Apr 27, 2016, 5:53 PM 1
Posts: 2316; Member since: Jan 16, 2011
posted on Apr 27, 2016, 10:40 PM 0
Posts: 1547; Member since: Dec 14, 2008
posted on Apr 27, 2016, 6:22 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):