TELUS says Android 4.3 coming to HTC One by the end of this month
The update is currently in the process of being tested on the device and Android 4.3 is penciled in for a late September rollout. Considering that Sunday starts the third week of the month, we would expect the update to be coming any day now. And if you live in the U.S., no worries. As we told you earlier this month, all signs point to the update coming to the U.S. with Sense 5.0. This also is expected to take place in a matter of weeks.
After coming to Canada and the U.S., the international version of the HTC One will be next in line to receive Android 4.3. One big difference however, is that the overseas HTC One will be receiving Sense 5.5 along with its Android 4.3 update.
source: TELUS via MobileSyrup
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 10457; Member since: May 14, 2012
posted on Sep 21, 2013, 12:38 AM 0
Posts: 9; Member since: Sep 11, 2013
posted on Sep 21, 2013, 1:51 AM 2
Posts: 4275; Member since: Jun 26, 2011
posted on Sep 21, 2013, 7:53 PM 0
Posts: 52; Member since: May 23, 2013
posted on Sep 21, 2013, 7:47 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):