Spare Touch Pro battery burns through pocket

Spare Touch Pro battery burns through pocket
We've all heard of cell phones spontaneously exploding because of bad batteries or some kind of short circuit. One of PPCGeeks users, kidmet, had a spare Touch Pro battery in the back pocket of his pants. He walked into his home earlier in the week to be greeted with a burning smell in the air. He later went on to do some laundry to find a huge hole with burn marks in the pocket of his pants. The battery in question must have expanded and burned through it. No word yet as to whether or not the battery was a battery from HTC or an after market one. Luckily the explosion didn't cost him more than buying a new pair of jeans.

Via WMExperts

FEATURED VIDEO

Latest Stories

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You can order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers at https://www.parsintl.com/phonearena or use the Reprints & Permissions tool that appears at the bottom of each web page. Visit https://www.parsintl.com/ for samples and additional information.
FCC OKs Cingular's purchase of AT&T Wireless