Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 suddenly up for pre-order, ships today
But what kind of a tablet is the Galaxy Note 10.1 and how does it justify its $750 price tag? We don’t really think it does actually. It does come with a brand new quad-core Exynos chip, just like the one on the Samsung Galaxy S III, and it packs a powerful 2GB of RAM, but when it comes to the screen we’re looking at a rather run-of-the-mill 1280x800-pixel 10.1-inch display. This can’t match the super high-res 2048x1536-pixel screen on the new iPad. There’s also no LTE connectivity - you only get HPSA at a speed of up to 21Mbps for downloads.
At the same time, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is unique with its built-in S Pen. The stylus is said to offer better precision compared to generic capacitive styli. Will that make you buy it? Hit the source link below if so, and let us know why or why not below.
source: Negri Electronics via Engadget
- Display 10.1" 1280 x 800 pixels
- Camera 5 MP / Other front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Quad, Quad-core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 7000 mAh
Posts: 131; Member since: Feb 14, 2012
posted on Aug 03, 2012, 3:33 AM 8
Posts: 1656; Member since: Jun 06, 2010
posted on Aug 03, 2012, 4:34 AM 5
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):