Make music with Lily, the free iOS app of the week
Save $1.99 by downloading the iOS free app of the week, Lily. With the app, you can use the lily flowers to create a music loop with harmonies and melodies. Mixing different melody lengths and tempos allows you to develop more complex musical creations. Save the songs you create and switch between them to form one longer composition. You can see the app in action by clicking on the video at the top of the story.
According to the listing on the App Store, Lily allows you to:
- Choose from six lily flowers, each with their own unique sound over three octaves.
- Alter the number of petals to create melodies of different lengths.
- Select from five musical scales.
- Alter the tempo division of each lily to create interesting interplay between the lilies.
- Save your compositions and switch seamlessly between them.
- Record and share your creations on Twitter, YouTube and Facebook with Everyplay.
The app is free from now through Wednesday. If music is your thing, you can install Lily by clicking on this link.