LG G3 gets compared to the G2 at Verizon, the result is inadvertently hilarious
The new LG G3 is expected to be released by Verizon (and all other major US carriers) later this month.
source: Verizon via Droid-life
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2486; Member since: Jan 26, 2014
posted on Jul 02, 2014, 3:48 PM 3
Posts: 453; Member since: Mar 14, 2011
posted on Jul 02, 2014, 10:09 PM 0
Posts: 119; Member since: Feb 20, 2012
posted on Jul 02, 2014, 5:33 PM 3
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):