HTC Rezound Android 4.0 update all over HTC's web site; Verizon's site? Not so much
You can check for yourself to see if the update is on your HTC Rezound by going to Menu > Settings > Software Update > Check New. Let's us know if for some miraculous reason, your device has the Android 4.0 update ready to be installed. We wonder if HTC's timing is off here as the last timeline that they disclosed had the Beats Audio device getting Ice Cream Sandwich in July. Meanwhile, the manufacturer appears to have removed the update from its site.
source: HTC via DroidLife
- Display 4.3" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S3, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1620 mAh(6.73h talk time)
Posts: 1034; Member since: Mar 30, 2012
posted on Jun 20, 2012, 10:00 PM 5
Posts: 10; Member since: Jun 21, 2012
posted on Jun 21, 2012, 12:59 PM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: Jun 21, 2012
posted on Jun 21, 2012, 6:04 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):