HTC One Max receives its GCF approval; phablet one step closer to unveiling
The GCF approval reveals that the HTC One Max will support SIM lock although that doesn't mean it will be SIM locked in all of the markets it is sold in. The unit will be stuffed with quadband GSM/GPRS/EDGE giving support to triband UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA at 900MHz, 1900MHz and 2100 MHz. In addition, the phablet will offer connectivity to triband LTE at 800MHz, 1800MHz and 2600 MHz. Those are also known as LTE bands 3, 7 and 20.
Now that the GCF approval has been made, the unveiling of the HTC One Max shouldn't be too far away.
source: GCF via theUnwired
- Display 5.9" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(25h 3G talk time)
Posts: 702; Member since: Mar 19, 2012
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 9:54 AM 7
Posts: 143; Member since: Apr 26, 2012
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 11:36 AM 3
Posts: 1527; Member since: Nov 12, 2012
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 3:40 PM 5
Posts: 581; Member since: Jul 07, 2012
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 12:00 PM 3
Posts: 100; Member since: Sep 28, 2013
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 3:02 PM 0
Posts: 2; Member since: Oct 02, 2013
posted on Oct 04, 2013, 6:22 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):