Google satisfaction survey found on the Android Messages client
As it turns out, Google is not limiting the survey to Pixel 2 XL owners. An invitation to answer some questions was also discovered on the Android Messages SMS client, which happened to be running on a ZTE Axon 7. On the bottom of the screen, there was a box that read, "Help improve Android Messages," and the user was given a choice to ignore the request, or take Google up on it. The questions asked appeared to be similar to the ones found on the Pixel 2 XL. For example, one asked how satisfied the user is overall with Android Messages.
We wonder what other Google products besides the Pixel 2 XL phone and Android Messages client are running the survey. If you have been invited to take part in such a survey, let us know where you spotted it by dropping your comments in the box below.
You might feel that this is an intrusion by the guys in Mountain View, but you can decide to opt out. Besides, the info being collected by Google just might lead to some improvements that make your Pixel 2 XL run better, or greatly improve the quality of the Android Messages client.
- Display 6.0" 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Camera 12.2 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2350 MHz
- Storage 128 GB
- Battery 3520 mAh
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 20 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, Quad-core, 2150 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3250 mAh(24h 3G talk time)
Posts: 163; Member since: Nov 07, 2012
posted on Jan 07, 2018, 10:22 AM 4
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):