Dual-SIM Samsung Galaxy S4 Duos launches with Exynos 5 Octa chip
The Galaxy S4 Duos features the same gorgeous 5-inch 1080p full HD Super AMOLED screen and runs on an Exynos 5 Octa chip with each of the cores clocked at 1.6GHz.
Otherwise, here is a quick rundown of the technical specs of the S4 Duos:
- 5” 1080 x 1920 Super AMOLED screen
- Exynos 5 Octa @ 1.6GHz
- PowerVR SGX 544MP3 graphics with 2GB of RAM
- 13-megapixel camera recording 1080p videos at 30fps
- 2.1-megapixel front camera
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with Samsung’s new TouchWiz UX 2.0
- Samsung’s Smart Features: Smart Stay, Smart Pause, Smart Scroll and Smart Pause, Air Gestures, S Voice, S Health and S Translator.
Samsung has also launched another Galaxy S4 model for China, the I9506, running on the Snapdragon 600 processor and with TD-SCDMA 3G connectivity.