Can a wad of green, bouncy goo save an iPhone from impact damage? Let this video tell you!
As it turns out, flubber can only do so much to protect one's smartphone from such deadly drops, despite its rubbery aesthetic and bouncy qualities. But we're not going to spoil the outcome of this zany video. Watch yourself and don't try this at home, unless mixing glue, Borax, food coloring and water sounds really fascinating to you.
Posts: 14967; Member since: Sep 25, 2013
posted on Aug 17, 2016, 9:10 AM 0
posted on Aug 17, 2016, 2:15 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):