Asus Transformer Pad Infinity and Transformer Prime will be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean very soon
If Asus pulls the update in the few coming days it will become one of the first companies to update its devices to Jelly Bean. A lot of other manufacturers however are also starting to finally roll out JB next month, which is great news.
Asus first brought Jelly Bean last month to the Transformer TF300, the company’s more affordable tablet, and now the more premium products are getting it as well. Android 4.1 JB brings a huge improvement in the smoothness of the Android operating system with Project Butter, and some other usability tweaks.
- Display 10.1" 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor NVIDIA Tegra 3, Quad-core, 1600 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
Posts: 1236; Member since: Sep 26, 2012
posted on Sep 26, 2012, 9:35 AM 0
Posts: 18; Member since: Dec 09, 2010
posted on Sep 26, 2012, 7:05 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):