AT&T's HTC One X is listed as being "out of stock" on its website
Specifically, HTC’s beauty is "out of stock" through AT&T’s web site – meaning, both the gray and white variants are not available momentarily for purchase. Of course, it could point to two distinct possibilities, with one being that it’s simply one hot item, which is great for sales figures and all. On the other hand though, it could also hint that initial inventory wasn’t up to the proper level to meet the demand, so it’s anyone’s guess as to when it’ll be replenished.
Nevertheless, the alternative route in snatching a handset is to basically head into your local AT&T retail store and find out if it’s there. If not, there are still a host of other third party retailers, such as Amazon and Best Buy, that probably are still holding stock of the highly prized smartphone. Whatever the case, there’s no arguing the fact that the HTC One X is one hot device at the moment – and Sprint customers are sure to relish with the carrier’s version too!
source: AT&T (1 & 2) via Android Central
- Display 4.7" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1800 mAh(8.50h talk time)
Posts: 203; Member since: Dec 01, 2011
posted on May 14, 2012, 3:13 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):