AG Drive is Apple's free app of the week
Every week, Apple takes a paid iOS app and allows iOS users to install it for free. As you can tell from the title, the app is free for a week. This week's free app is AG Drive. This is a racing game which allows you to drive anti-gravity vehicles against opponents on spectacular looking tracks. The game normally costs $4.
AG Drive is highly decorated:
- Apple Editors' Choice worldwide.
- On Apple App Store's Best of 2015 list.
- On Touch Arcade's Best iOS games of 2015 list.
- Small Screen Game of the Year 2015 in Finland.
- Nominated for a Nordic Game Award 2016 in the Best Fun for Everyone category.
- Among Metacritic's top 25 best-reviewed iOS games of the year 2015 with a metascore of 87.
By the way, if you have an Android device, the game is available for your platform, too (not for free, though). Watch the video at the top of this story and if you want to download the game, click on the appropriate link below.