27 more credit card issuers partner with Apple Pay in the states; is your bank included?
In addition, Apple is beefing up the number of vendors that accept the mobile payment service. In alphabetical order, companies like American Apparel, Crate & Barrel, Chick-fil-A, Cinnabon, Chili's, Domino's, JCPenney, KFC, and Starbucks will be accepting Apple Pay sometime this year.
The 27 card issuers that have just partnered with Apple include:
- 1st Community Federal Credit Union
- Abacus Federal Savings Bank
- Bank of England
- BankFirst Financial Services
- Bull's Eye Credit Union
- Colfax Banking Company
- Columbia Bank Florida
- First Bank
- First Federal Bank of Louisiana
- First National Bank of Durango
- First Southern National
- Franklin First Federal Credit Union
- Green Country Federal Credit Union
- Gulf States Credit Union
- Guthrie County State Bank
- Henrico Federal Credit Union
- Lone Star National Bank
- Mill City Credit Union
- Modern Woodmen Bank
- Pasadena Federal Credit Union
- PNC Bank, Global Investment Servicing
- Raleigh County Federal Credit Union
- Sage Capital Bank
- St. Landry Bank and Trust Co.
- TCM Bank
- West Milton State Bank
If you have a card issued by one of the above, you can now add it to your Wallet app so that you can select it for Apple Pay.