Sprint's landing page places attention on the HTC EVO 3D, View 4G, and more
Placed together on their “All. Together. Now” page, the HTC EVO 3D, EVO View 4G, Kyocera Echo, and Google Nexus S 4G are now being showcased for anyone to see. Specifically, you can read up on all of their specs and special features, and even more, they’ve got 360 degree models to give you a meticulous look at the devices from all angles. From the looks of it all, these four devices are going to be the ones to drive Sprint’s business for the good majority of the year.
So if you really want to get up close and personal with any of these device, you’d better point your web browser to the web site to experience them for yourself. In any event, which device are you looking forward to the most?
source: Sprint via Android Central
1. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5536; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Depending on when the EVO 3D is actually available for purchase, I might make the move to Sprint from VZW. My 1 year contract on the Droid X is up in July, and since VZW has decided to no longer do 1 year contracts, there isn't much to keep me at VZW.
4. snowgator (Posts: 3188; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Don't know if EVO_3D_Doug has as good of a ring to it, though...
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5536; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Ha! Good one. Maybe I would have to change to ex-Droid_X_Doug?
2. phbelov (Posts: 122; Member since: 25 Mar 2011)
Love Evo 3D. Waiting for the GSM version announcement.
10. snowgator (Posts: 3188; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Peed laughing... best line of the month!!!!
3. coria791 (Posts: 21; Member since: 12 Jun 2010)
The Kyocera Echo looks awsome im get that when my contract exprires on Verizon
5. snowgator (Posts: 3188; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
I am very interested in the performance and battery life of the EVO 3D. Still not sure I am digging the 3D hook, but those specs are fun looking on paper......
11. Custom Software Application De (unregistered)
software development services and be sure to foreign countries for developing their own software for the first time
12. Custom Software Application De (unregistered)
Custom Application Development is intended to design software that was designed and programmed for a specific function