Snap-on smartphone accessory Peek-I lets creeps take photos discretely
1. KillerKeyboard (Posts: 307; Member since: 21 Nov 2013)
Everyone with this gadget will be branded as a pervert. Guilty or not. =P
4. rallyguy (Posts: 617; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Especially since they advertise it as a spy product.
8. engineer-1701d (Posts: 2242; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
yeah lets stop google glass because someone can record you but allow things like this, and button cams everyone is recorded every day without there knowledge from cctv and other security things atms, but god forbid we want to use glass that gives us info and entertainment and life saving tools
9. jroc74 (Posts: 5400; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Exactly....I wanna see things like this get the same hate and ignorance thrown at it like Google Glass.
Something like this is specifically for taking pics secretly, viewing things secretly. Google Glass has a wiiiide range of uses.
2. gigaraga (Posts: 1426; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Haha I really enjoy the way the ad is produced...and actually very useful! I would get one to snap dem pics ;)
5. Shteeve (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
Just wait for the next 1, Peek-I Upskirt Edition
10. jb4674 (Posts: 143; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Funny how people (including PA staff) like to throw offensive terms at a genuine idea just because they don't agree with it.
Great job Phone Arena and all the narrow-minded folks....
11. linaresx (Posts: 97; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
"And no one will never know"...Until complaints are splashed all over the news then everyone will know what an ass you are when they see a dental mirror sticking out of your phone.
12. hltechie (unregistered)
Great idea but seriously... no good can come of this.
13. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 1606; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
anyone with the nokia 1520 is gonna see almost anything.
14. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Is nobody else concerned that it sticks to the smartphone with a magnet? Magnets are still bad for computers right?