Sex sells: LG's G Watch promo site looks like a posh fashion magazine
1. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"3. Now back to her!"
Does anyone see a smartwatch in this photo? Because I don't! :P
8. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1150; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
I do:) its on her wrist. Also she does not wear any swimsuit. Bad girl, staying naked on the shore but who cares "One doesn't buy a coffee shop just for a cup of coffee" ha ha...
2. feeth (Posts: 18; Member since: 14 Jun 2014)
inappropriate lead... it isn't really sex. more like stylish stuff, and I have to say I completely understand it, because as much, as you hide a phone in your pocket/whereever, you expose your wrists nearly all the time. nothing really wrong about not wanting it to look like a piece of crap.
3. Vexify (banned) (Posts: 570; Member since: 16 Jun 2014)
If someone gave me that watch, I'd sure as hell hide it in my pocket.
4. Zomer (Posts: 163; Member since: 31 May 2013)
Lol a LG product like a posh fashion magazine, it looks like a cheap device that you can win for a dollaaa. Moto 360 looks much better.
5. mturby (unregistered)
LG WATCH sounds better than lg g watch. anyways, moto 360 does knows what a smartwatch loolks like.
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3683; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Meh teens getting excited. Even a google search with tumblr tag can bring better results. ;)
7. jacobxtyler (Posts: 28; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
How will these watches function while away from their smartphones, say if you go on a run or something like that? Will they be capable of a cellular connection eventually? Would they be able to store and play music via a wireless headset?
9. flipjzn (Posts: 201; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
(First photo) Have an itch and can't reach it? Get an LG G watch to ease that itch! Now stretch! Hahaha
10. Denco (Posts: 109; Member since: 25 Mar 2014)
LG G Watch is way too big and squarish on the wrist. Nothing sexy about it and no amount of sex advertising can sell it.
14. Nexus4lifes (Posts: 119; Member since: 13 Feb 2014)
"3" gosh, i really want that "feeling" 24 / 7 / 365
15. lohis (Posts: 8; Member since: 25 Jun 2014)
Saw the photo a while ago but ddnt even notice the watch haha. And the sentence teres a copy of huaweis Q1 models huawei: live without boundaries XD LG live vithout limits.
17. Stuntman (Posts: 828; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
I'm sure someone tried to sell stuff using ugly models and failed.
18. xeonfire (Posts: 87; Member since: 15 Feb 2014)
It works! A smartwatch no matter how functional it is, still needs to be sexy to sell it to the masses...who wants to wear it if it doesn't look good on your wrist.