Scientists use iPhone microscope to diagnose intestinal worms
1. SamsungTheSavior (banned) (Posts: 19; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Could've gotten much more done with a note 2 microscope and split screen apps.
18. jcarrigan (unregistered)
why would they do this? just get a stupid microscope
2. blackice214 (Posts: 164; Member since: 03 Jan 2013)
I wonder how accurate that microscope is.
28. Droiddoes (unregistered)
as accurate as apple maps!
4. lyndon420 (Posts: 2083; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
That was amazing creativity for what they had to work with.
10. MobileJunkieJr (Posts: 46; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Should'a used the 808!!!
They would'a seen "lossless" worms and even the viruses in the worms.
29. Droiddoes (unregistered)
- Good article
- michael h article
16. roscuthiii (Posts: 1887; Member since: 18 Jul 2010)
So... they used Apple Maps and wound up in someone's backside?
21. Droid773 (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
why you guys always fighting? just choose whatever device you like and be happy. im an android user since day one.
23. 5ufy9n (Posts: 1; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
Was it a 'stool' sample they put on the iPhone? o.O
27. Droiddoes (unregistered)
michael h advertisemen- I mean article. tb,dr (too biased, didn't read)
30. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
And he hid my comment. Never checked but who know may have sent a warning about "trolling" also ....
31. Droiddoes (unregistered)
Yup. You are not allowed to criticize or even point out the WELL KNOWN flaws in apples novelty products, he will remove them. Biased "reporter" (and I use the term as loosely as possible, I've seen more journalistic integrity in a jr high newsletter) is biased and admittedly does not even research things before schlocking together a biased, often innacurate "story".