Samsung details ICS update path for US carriers
1. mercorp posted on 24 Apr 2012, 07:46 1 1
How about my galaxy R? It has already been gone but....do not neglect it,samsung.
2. deacz posted on 24 Apr 2012, 07:48 3 13
have fun with your s**tty carriers and their bloat ware
8. Orbitman posted on 24 Apr 2012, 08:05 8 1
have fun trolling...ohp, looks like you already are
13. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 24 Apr 2012, 09:57 5 0
Dude how can anyone control carrier bloat ware? That is not our fault. The carrier does what the carrier does. What do you use two cans & a string?
I have Verizon, their service is immaculate. Sure I need to deal with some bloat but I root & my device has been clean of bloat ware for as long as I have had my Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
Basically your comment is the text book definition of TROLLING! Or just plain stupidity, you take your pick!
20. shimmyx20 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 13:37 0 0
You could buy an unlocked phone that's not carrier branded, and then just take it to the provider of your choice. It gets pretty pricey though for the price of the phone
21. KingKurogiii posted on 24 Apr 2012, 13:51 0 1
just to not have bloatware? yeah, learn yourself some better spending habits... xD
6. kshell1 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 07:51 0 2
9. jibraihimi posted on 24 Apr 2012, 08:40 0 1
And when are they planning to roll out the updates.........??? Six months since the release of ICS and still they are releasing the list of eligible devices............ Are they gonna roll out the update after the release of 'Jelly bean'.......???
10. eaxvac posted on 24 Apr 2012, 09:23 0 6
after 6 months to get an update...
enjoy the fragmentation.
12. clevername posted on 24 Apr 2012, 09:35 1 0
"You'd still need to wait for a couple more days" does this mean we get it this week? There's no date listed.
14. spinelessrabbit posted on 24 Apr 2012, 11:45 0 0
yea i want official release dates enough of this few more days, hello been waiting since last year
15. f1r3z0r posted on 24 Apr 2012, 12:11 0 0
Im on the epic touch but it said my phone is up to day and not update is available...may be i need to update it through kies?
16. gallitoking posted on 24 Apr 2012, 12:40 1 1
wow Samsung hasn't changed a bit.. six months ago they said the all mighty SGSII will get ICS were about six month for the Jelly Bean released and no official date on the ICS.. wow...
17. Forsaken77 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 13:17 0 0
The Nexus S isn't on AT&T I don't think. I thought that was a Sprint phone only.
Anyways... I downloaded the official leaked AT&T version of the GS2 Skyrockets 4.0.3 version and installed it on my stock phone. I'm just wondering if anything will change when the roll the update out officially. And if I downloaded a final, official build, why are they not releasing this update when it's completely ready to go.
19. KingKurogiii posted on 24 Apr 2012, 13:27 0 1
i believe they did launch a white edition on AT&T but i think it's pretty rare. o:
24. kshell1 posted on 24 Apr 2012, 15:22 1 0
You can actually go to the best buy website and they have it listed there
18. electrophage posted on 24 Apr 2012, 13:21 0 0
We've known what AT&T devices were going to get ICS for a while now. Problem is WHEN? what month, date something. Unfortunately this news release doesnt really adress when
23. networkdood posted on 24 Apr 2012, 14:18 0 0
My Captivate has ICS 4.0.3......it works spectacularly awesome....
25. nmerry77 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 09:47 0 0
I have the Orig. Epic 4g From Sprint, the one with the Keyboard....I know the phone is almost 2 years old...but I was REALLY hoping for one last update!!! Sad. :(