Samsung Omnia M is announced, coming to Europe soon
1. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
Wow.. For Omnia Samsung choose to go with an iPhone like design instead of the galaxy s3 that's designed by lawyers.
I call this BS.
2. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Motorola files patent application for anti-smear display tech. Motorola should transfer that patent to Samsung because Motorola used Samsung display SAMOLED in their phones.
4. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
enough with the design copying thing. There is no iphone like design. Cause ''IF'' includes every mobile with a touch screen. WHAT! you don't want a phone which is rectangle in shape so maybe you want a phone which is kite like or in a triangle shape.Hey have you ever seen a T.V in a kite-like shape no(well duh no one's gonna buy it).
5. Droid4Life (unregistered)
So let me get this straight...
1gHz Single-core CPU
"reduced glare" screen
4GB of storage...
...all for a "social" and "media" phone running on wp7.5 mango
6. LordOfTroll (banned) (Posts: 54; Member since: 08 May 2012)
What can your ugly droid run on these specs? lol
lagging here and there, OutOfMemoryException, or worst cast can't run it at all due to fragmentation.
18. Droid4Life (unregistered)
I don't have to worry. My DROID 3 from AUGUST has a "outdated" 512MB of RAM
7. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
This sound like Windows Phone Tango. Not bad.
- 384MB instead of 256MB RAM
- 1Ghz instead of 800Mhz Processor
This is a very decent offer.
8. Tatperson (Posts: 58; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
Agreed. I would pick this over the Lumia 610
13. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It's better to go for the omnia W. 1.4Ghz and 8GB of memory... also a mid range WP
11. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
simple yet effective and good phone for average user (who is power user? does he play with his balls when overclocking cpu in his cellphone...overclocking cpu in A CELLPHONE! insane) who USE A PHONE AS IT SHOULD BE USED.
12. Alistaire (Posts: 132; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
It's almost like the omnia W except with less memory and lesser specs... why???
Samsung is just spitting out random phones hoping more people will buy them...
14. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
who the hell is the idiot that is disliking almost every comment?!
16. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
its not just for this article. almost all e articles
17. wp74ver (banned) (Posts: 62; Member since: 10 May 2012)
if wp7 can run super smooth with a processor like this ,just imagine the new snapdragon 4s dual core ,omg with wp8 they gonna have to make everything on slow motion so ppl can see things I'll be too fast and smooth for human eye to handle lol .
19. mercorp (Posts: 992; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Vs ace plus or even ace 2,this is comparable.