Samsung Galaxy Win leaks out
But that spacious 4.7-inch Super AMOLED screen only has a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, so jagged edges and pixelization will definitely be visible. The Galaxy Win comes with a 5-megapixel rear camera and a VGA front facing camera for video calls.
Under the hood, there is a 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 chip with Adreno 203 graphics. The batter is 2000mAh.
The Samsung Galaxy Win should launch in Ceramic White by the end of April. Take a look at the device and some of it specs right below:
- Display: 4.7″ 480 x 800 (sAMOLED)
- CPU: 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon ™ 200
- GPU: Adreno 203
- RAM: Unknown
- Camera: 5MP rear, VGA front.
- Battery: 2000mAh
- OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS
source: Mainguyen via SamMobile
Samsung Galaxy Win leaks out Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
This Samsung Galaxy F (S5 Premium) concept looks almost real
07 Mar 2014, 23:59
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
7 (plus one) new features of iOS 7.1
11 Mar 2014, 10:44
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Samsung Galaxy Win leaks out
1. uchihakurtz (Posts: 165; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Dude, isn't Galaxy Grand good enough? And it's the most the same specs, will probably launch with a cheaper price than Grand. Too much variety, IMHO.
23. itsjustJOH (Posts: 65; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
And the response from the thumbs down army.
3. itsjustJOH (Posts: 65; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
Ah, Samsung. Flooding the smartphone market with a bunch of weird-specced phones.
5. Shubham412302 (Posts: 293; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
quad core seems good but not adreno 203. it could have been adreno 305 or 205
6. aryanfr1 (Posts: 39; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
I am fade up of this stupid sammy new galaxy devices(Win loose,Duos tri,Grand thief auto,Ace spade,Mini micro nano,Pop rock metal)
Why so much differentiation,just add another Name rather than highly successful Galaxy series name.
25. batmanz (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
but the magic works for sammy as the commodity are getting there choice of smart phone by a single company
26. NokNpk (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
hahahaahaaa like the name "Grand theft auto" gosh! If there was something like Samsung Galaxy Grand theft auto it would had been the obvious choice for GTA lovers,crook, head-choppers,Gang members,Drug lord and same went to other like Music lovers.Really good sense of humor
20. boosook (Posts: 734; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
look better... there are actually a couple of differences, clearly visible if you use a magnifying glass... ;-)
30. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Oh, wouldn't i be seeing magnified pixels instead? :P
8. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 4710; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Another day......another Galaxy........
24. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1305; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
so bored with samsung's design language,
9. Rehankhan (Posts: 323; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
lol sony/nokia fanboy thumbed down every comment
12. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
Not us sony fanboy. Maybe a nokia/apple/wp troll thumed everyone down
31. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Really? Are you speaking for all of them or yourself? Do you have a community here that i should know about?
Besides, i don't thumb anyone down unless necessary. Waste of time...
10. XperiaPrince (Posts: 108; Member since: 25 Dec 2012)
OH NO NOT AGAIN!
So Sick of this design!
11. bayusuputra (Posts: 939; Member since: 12 Feb 2012)
Aaannnddd they complain about HTC making similar looking phones with minor spec differences. Thumb me down all you want, because the world is so awesome! Hooray!
14. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
They are just using that design over and over again... Change it up, Samsung.
32. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Do i smell Apple pie burning in a Samsung microwave??
I used to support Samsung last year with the choices they give. That was when the SIII design just began to take hold of some of their phones...people thought i was a Samsung fan and Sony fans hated me for that, lol, i didn't mind. But come now and it's not what i thought it would be. The cow has been milked dry of the design...sigh!!*
15. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 522; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Samsung Has more Galaxies than the universe
16. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I have lost count how many phones by Sammy where the design is ripped off from Galaxy S3 is made.
19. boosook (Posts: 734; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
I can't understand the difference between the various Samsung models anymore: they're all alike both in terms of specifications and design...
21. dan86 (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
That's the USP of samsung. They have a phone for you according to your requirement and and budget.
29. 3point1416 (Posts: 2; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
Samsung is the Galaxy and the Earth is revolving on it. Lol
33. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 61; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
The Galaxy Win? Man, they really need to cool it with these Galaxy names. The only devices synonymous with the Galaxy branding among consumers are the higher end models. These other little guys should have names comparable to planets. I think that'll work.
34. Jyakotu (Posts: 813; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
All Samsung phones are starting to look the same.
36. akki20892 (Posts: 2361; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
u will get confuse when u switch your device with your friends........lol same design all the time.....!!!
37. Taters (Posts: 2144; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
They should rename the GS4 to this name once they spank HTC One and Sony Xperia Z, again.