Samsung Galaxy S 4 camera features video demonstration
4. xperiaDROID (limited) (Posts: 5075; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yup, I agree. But the features were great though.
17. AnTuTu (Posts: 642; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
That guy Ankit will be like what the haq is Jooooooooohnnnnnnnnnnnnn vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv from Phonearena.
It is actually his name mate hahahah just kidding :p Great coverage John :)
2. 23nikki1 (Posts: 45; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)
Excellent Clarity...wanna see the head on against Lumia ,xperia and htc one
6. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
im satarting to accept things abt its design and like the phone so much now :D
7. GuitarPlayer (Posts: 27; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
I know, Eraser..... Looks very similar to Smart Shot on Nokia Lumia, but in Nokia it works better. And it makes GIFs too just like Cinemagraph!
8. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1095; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
do you still remember the ad where S4 is top secret and the kid is hiding it to everyone? hahahahhaha .. ads are just ads...
9. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 502; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Do a S4 vs Note 2 please. Though I know already im waiting for the Note 3, i'm just curious. Wondering if the S4 camera is gonna be better then Note 2's which suffers from high ISO/noise issues with low lighting and poor software implementation of the flash and color balance. My Note 1 took better pictures all around then my Note 2, which greatly dissapointed me.
10. Eonnaydra (Posts: 197; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Heyyy guys,can you help me?
Do you know if S4 has a camera feature which is like HTC Zoe?(to make a video and then to see the frames(photos) of that video and then to select which you want).
11. voxmarc (Posts: 299; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
yes it has everything...even a talking photo.
12. voxmarc (Posts: 299; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
heres the link see how S4 blow your devices away....enjoy crying....
13. rsiders (Posts: 233; Member since: 17 Nov 2011)
Why are they acting like the S Eraser feature is new?lol
14. henrickrw (Posts: 403; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Dual Camera Mode & Drama Feature is AMAZING!
18. Volcra (Posts: 18; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)
Aren't you speaking out of context?
henrickrw clearly said the feature is amazing, not "SAMSUNG INVENTED IT AND ITS AMAZING"
15. papss (unregistered)
Maybe we can use eraser to erase the look of the phone? Kidding aside SS does very well on the software side and makes sure its all in there.