Pantech Vega Racer 2 now official: 4.8-inch HD screen, Snapdragon S4, and a promise for long battery life
1. hung2900 posted on 03 May 2012, 04:45 0 0
I think that is the best high end smartphone with its price
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 03 May 2012, 06:18 0 0
sadly it might not go out of its homeland .....
3. PackMan posted on 03 May 2012, 04:55 1 0
This phone has ceramic glass not the micro arc oxidation ceramic coating as HTC one S.
6. BattleBrat posted on 03 May 2012, 05:21 3 0
Pantech actually makes good phones, but they save the highend stuff for Asia.
13. parkwaydr posted on 03 May 2012, 08:39 0 1
Same thing as Kyocera, their phones outside of Asia age jokes, but they have some beasts running around Japan, I wish manufactures didn't do that
7. Sangeet posted on 03 May 2012, 05:59 0 4
No one is going to buy this if it comes outside of the Korean and chinese market as you can get many of these features from a okay branded handset maker Lg in the near future and as an alternative you can always go for the ascend D quad or spend some bucks more and get the Htc One X and then enjoy it for years
9. MalakiMills posted on 03 May 2012, 06:18 2 0
Finally someone is going with the on screen keys. Nice looking phone too.
11. akbar posted on 03 May 2012, 07:03 0 0
I ma just wondering, what is nice looking? Every big touch screen "slab" looks pretty much the same. The biggest differentiating factor is if it has 0, 1 or 3 buttons.
All of them look the same.
12. Captain_Doug posted on 03 May 2012, 08:18 2 1
I don't understand... How can you not tell phones apart? Do you not see the different curves and colors? Or where the buttons and camera are placed? Try looking first.
15. -box- posted on 03 May 2012, 08:57 0 0
Are you the same sort of person who can't tell one car apart from another, or don't notice differences between similarly shaped items, like appliances? I'll grant that the phones look similar, but not quite the same
10. nnaatthhaannx2 posted on 03 May 2012, 06:32 1 3
I'm pretty sure no one is going to buy this because it has the Pantech name on it.
14. -box- posted on 03 May 2012, 08:55 1 2
Pantech is a well-known and popular manufacturer in Asia, and in the US we've only gotten a taste of their capability, most notably the Pantech Burst 4G LTE on AT&T