Next airplane hijackers might just be carrying Android phones
- Please go here: A way of interacting with the plane where the user can dynamically tap locations on the map and change the plane’s course.
- Define area: Set detailed filters related to the airplane, for example activate something when a plane is in the area of X kilometers or when it starts flying on a predefined altitude.
- Visit ground: Crash the airplane.
- Kiss off: Remove itself from the system.
- Be punckish: A theatric way of alerting the pilots that something is seriously wrong – lights start flashing and alarms start buzzing.
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4648; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha......this cracks me up! xD
Android phones can have "complete control” over an airplane........... xD
8. noim1 (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 May 2012)
WEll that's Why Android is Best !!! It is the next Windows in the Mobile World...
I almost started laughing my guts out reading the accelerometer controlling part " AS if Playing an Android game " ... HA HA HA HA ..LOL
9. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4648; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hahaha.........what's next? Next, Android phones can control our cars, control our stove (Auto Cook).......
How to use Auto Cook from Android
Step 1. Just turn the power on.
Step 2. Order a food, for example just say Burrito.
Step 3. Be patient, it takes some time to cook.
Step 4. Bon Appetite!
Tips : Don't cook when the battery is low, remember to charge it before cooking!
Warning : Remember to turn the power off!
Don't put your hands on the fire!
Thanks for choosing Android Auto Cook!
Always be with you! :)
10. noim1 (Posts: 277; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Nice Android Auto Cook concept ...ha ha ha ...
the Cooking & Oven manufacturers may steal ur innovative idea better patent it or else Apple will steal it & may b Tim Cook will name it after him ----> iCook ...(Humor)
11. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4648; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
I don't have so much money to patent it! lol xD
3. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1207; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
next episode of Air Crash investigations might feature a review of this app
4. lyndon420 (Posts: 1450; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
This is so awesome. If anyone is gonna crash a plane let me know first....I have an address for you.
5. rusticguy (Posts: 2810; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Ok and what's the OS that the plane computer runs on?
12. mrblah (Posts: 165; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
lol androids arent stable enough for this lol
13. jaabubby (Posts: 30; Member since: 16 Jan 2010)
Gee, what's next? Demonstrating how Android can be used to hack the PLCs at power stations again or another Stuxnet-esque attack?
16. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
That's actually pretty scary, the possibility of crashing a plane at your finger tips on a smartphone.