Meet the BlackBerry Z10, RIM departing from four-digit nomenclature?
The source of the leak indicated that the QWERTY N-Series BlackBerry device may be called the X10, but could not confirm. While we wait for BlackBerry 10 to be unveiled next month, what do you think of the new naming scheme? It was probably inevitable, given that the four-digit plan was running out of room to grow, 9900, 9930, and so on. We were also pretty certain that a five-digit naming plan would not be very appealing.
source: Unwired View
1. Aeires (unregistered)
I hope this phone rocks, it would be great to see BB back in the spotlight, but for something positive this time around.
2. BBGrind (Posts: 50; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Will wait to see what they come up with, I just want it in my hands.
3. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 487; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I want BB10 to succeed, but me thinks it will be webOS all over again.
4. bovcrx (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
Hurry up already RIM!! I got a 9360 that needs to be replaced.
6. snowgator (Posts: 3159; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
Simple naming will help. Nokia may be having the same problems with the Lumia series if they do not branch out. Liking the looks of those devices. Maybe I am interested again.
7. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
great move! shorter names are easier for people to say and identify with.......and every little change counts :)
THEY WILL PRO-GRESS........ give it time
8. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'm still not very attached to that design of the London, but hopefully it will grow on me. I'm really excited to see Blackberry's physical keyboard N-series lineup!
9. andynaija (Posts: 353; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
Who's the dusty troll that's disliking everyones comments -_-
11. MC1123 (Posts: 1220; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i really love this!! cant wait for this actual device!!!
12. andrew1953 (Posts: 174; Member since: 13 Nov 2011)
Love the look of the N BB10 as a replacement for my 9800. Will also have a geek at the Aisto.