- Google's Eric Schmidt: Feature phones will cost as much as a smartphone next year
- Nokia 808 PureView camera is "utter nonsense", says Olympus
- Nokia 808 PureView wins Best New Mobile Handset award at Mobile World Congress 2012
- Smartphones with big screens are stupid, says Nokia
- Nokia Reading Hands-on Demo
- Nokia Transport Hands-on Demo
- Microsoft posts Windows 8 Consumer Preview event video online
- LG shows off WCD-800 wireless charger at MWC 2012
- Sony might not release quad-core smartphones this year
- HTC admits Sense UI "got cluttered"
- Chip makers look to phones that learn to conserve battery life
- Fully charge your phone with a spoonful of water
- MWC 2012: dancing Android!
MWC 2012: Day four recap
Well, that was it, folks! The last day of MWC 2012 is already behind us, as much as we wish we could spend at least a few more minutes browsing through the floor. It was a relatively quiet day, with no major announcements and not many gadgets left to get our hands on.
However, we do have quite a few MWC 2012 related posts from today that are worth checking out. And just like we have been doing for the past several days, we have put them together in one place for your convenience. Feel free to check them out, and in case you have missed anything from the past few days, here are our MWC 2012 recaps for day zero, day one, day two, and day three.