Latest on BBM app suggests Sunday delivery for both platforms
Android users have been swamped by a number of fakes in the Google Play Store. We're hearing that these fakes are actually the cause of the delay in launching the app for Google's open source OS. Still, the app should be available for Android users this weekend.
BBM will allow iOS and Android users to chat amongst themselves and BlackBerry users. It can tell you when a message you've sent has been received and read. At the same time, you will be able to tell when a recipient to one of your messages is working on a response. You will also be able to conduct group chats with up to 30 people participating at one time. And while video chat and screen share aren't in the original version of the app, a update down the road will add both features.
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
21 October BlackBerry releases BBM how-to videos for iOS and Android
21 October BBM for Android and BBM for iOS now available from the App Store and Google Play Store
21 October BBM for Android and BBM for iOS to be released today
15 October BlackBerry CMO says BBM for Android and BBM for iOS is just days away
3 October BBM beta testing starts again with new version of the app
13. abdane (Posts: 478; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
i got it from this link and it works 100%
2. madmikepr (Posts: 124; Member since: 09 Aug 2011)
hopefully doesn't say the same tomorrow...
15. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Better not expect. They should have not let the people know the schedule. Or better yet, they should have made the app ready first then announce. Its a shame but what the hell. Still i'll wait for this. :)
3. cpuntonet (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Sep 2013)
its ready for iOS, check this site actualtecnologia.com
4. rifkin29 (Posts: 2; Member since: 21 Sep 2013)
Those fake ones got me good. Will wait for proper feedback next time
8. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Am sure quite a few people would have fallen for it.. thankfully pretty much all the fakes have been removed by google
7. khaledmhawesh (Posts: 38; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I downloaded it and its working fine with me hows that
9. asingha94 (Posts: 291; Member since: 08 Apr 2012)
I have installed but not from store.Working fine for me.I m from India.
10. AliNSiddiqui (Posts: 382; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Same, but it's amazing how they can't even get this right. They've been delaying this software for a long time now.
11. Pdubb (Posts: 239; Member since: 08 Aug 2011)
Intial ethusiasm has worn off. I may get it or I may not. They really had me this time.
12. artealis (Posts: 98; Member since: 15 Dec 2010)
thank alot to those who sharing the leak apps, they want a thumb up
14. kanagadeepan (Posts: 722; Member since: 24 Jan 2012)
Sunday, which Sunday? Next week or next month's??
And Fakes are reason for NOT releasing the originals??? Are u kidding me BB???
17. Expert888 (Posts: 2; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Everyone just call Blackberry 24 Hour Support Line at 1-877-552-5532
And bug the crap out of Blackberry and let them know how pissed off everyone is for Blackberry letting Millions of Customers down.
24 Hour Blackberry Support Line