Images of iPhone 5S leak in... gold?
Either way, it is Monday and most of us need to jump-start our week – drooling over a good looking, albeit unlikely, iPhone 5S to start off your day surely counts for something!
Salty disclaimers aside, two leaked photos of a golden iPhone 5S sitting next to (and on top of) a white iPhone 5 have surfaced on the net. Origins? Unknown, but the source is from China. As you can see, the two phones look and seem to measure exactly the same, squishing what hope there is for a 5S with a larger screen.
A golden iPhone 5S? Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
A golden iPhone 5S?
source: ictech (Weibo)
1. uchihakurtz (Posts: 170; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
As if the normal one isn't expensive enough
2. Daftama (Posts: 546; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Haha Apple can actually say we have a Gold mine now.. Will be the biggest upset in history if it's in Gold... As if it's not the most theft phone already
3. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4812; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Gold? The "gold" iPhone looks like it is painted with gold color and they called it GOLD.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5632; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
And it's probably be even more expensive covered in gold
13. Sauce (limited) (Posts: 1054; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Black? The "black" smartphone looks like it is painted with black color and they called it BLACK.
4. LiquidGalaxy (Posts: 125; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Seriously, what is the point in these articles? Is it slow news day? If i go and paint my 5 pink and take a photo claiming it to be the 5S will it get published here?
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6606; Member since: 14 May 2012)
PA runs way too many useless articles. I click on some thinking they're going to be good and end up being a waste of time. And to answer tour question, yes because tech blogs will publish pretty much anything Apple or their phones.
8. icyrock1 (Posts: 263; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
One word: Clicks. Clicks bring in revenue. Don't like it? Don't click it and the articles won't be published anymore.
9. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Oh it'll still be published.
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3643; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
How do we even know this is the 5S? The only real distinction between the 5 and 5S leaks we've been having is that the opening for the LED flash is bigger on the 5S, but the cover that goes on the upper side of the back isn't even there, so this could just be a gold painted shell for the iPhone 5.
11. suneeboy (Posts: 149; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
If its 4'' I'll pass. If it's 4.3'' (or more) I'll be purchasing it.
I went from the iPhone 4S to the Nexus 4. Screen size really makes a huge difference.
12. GeekMovement (Posts: 1497; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
is their apple logo blue/green on the gold colored device?...