Huawei outs a "making of" video about Pegasus, the horse it created out of 3, 500 smartphones
2. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
How...interesting. Huawei should keep that as the company's new logo
7. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Totally agree, their first attempt and so far looking fantastic
3. HTCFreak (Posts: 154; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
Yeah, 3500 phones... about $600 per phone, $2,100,000 for this ... thing. Yeah, i totally understand it :s
5. Snap123 (Posts: 33; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
it might be just like dummy phones you see at the store. i would think they be smart enough to use those instead of real phones that work
4. Stuticus (Posts: 26; Member since: 05 Feb 2012)
I hope they just used the cases and not the guts.
6. AhmadAlsayegh (Posts: 265; Member since: 18 Jul 2011)
Huawei are stepping up in the marketing game
9. speckledapple (Posts: 887; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
I just hope they realize that symbols will not get the job done. They will have to deliver on more than just specs to get it done. Futher, how their phones are made are also important as cheap labor is not always best.