"Find My iPhone" nails three robbery suspects
source: PittsburghPostGazette via BGR
1. LGVX1993 (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Jan 2009)
Why is it always the ghetto looking black people?
2. brikz4real (Posts: 172; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
You mean to tell me that Mr. Potter didn't just use one of his "invisibility" powers? Oh, wrong Potter.
3. Vlondril (Posts: 91; Member since: 22 Aug 2009)
lol....they look stupid....guess thats why they were caught....
4. brikz4real (Posts: 172; Member since: 24 Dec 2008)
Seriously, this is very irresponsible of Phone Arena to post their pics. It looks both irresponsible and racist. Others have gotten caught in similar situations, yet no pics of "those" people made it to this site. If you want to post the incident on your site, fine. But stick to PHONE news and leave the mugshots to CNN.com.
6. BlackberryUser (Posts: 609; Member since: 26 Jun 2009)
It seems to me that Phone Arena posts mug shots whenever they're available. I don't see a problem with this; it seems like it makes the story more believable.
7. Vlondril (Posts: 91; Member since: 22 Aug 2009)
i agree with u.....this IS phone news.....based off of an application that the phone uses....the mug shots are not racist....if you look at the eyes of all of these gentlemen(and i use the word lightly because they were muggers) then anyone with intelegence will see the lack of said intelegence from them....i applaud PA and what they seem to stand for...steal a phone and be stupid enough to get caught? Well we will post ur mugshot just for a laugh!
5. saf100792 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Sep 2009)
I live in PGH this is pretty funny. I hope i see one of them so i can laff in their face lol